Monday, January 11, 2010

a very small world.

a change is taking place that has brought me into the city of chicago...
this afternoon i found myself walking down state street... i felt alone even with the bustling crowds surrounding me.

out of the corner of my eye i saw a flash of long red hair... i had seen that hair before... i had photos of that long red hair.  while catching up with this stranger i awkwardly caught a glimpse of her face.  she was the model from ford that wore my couture pieces for a photo shoot last month.

sometimes this big world that we live in has a way of reminding us just how connected we are...

i needed that... a way to know that i am never alone walking on the cold pavement. 

1 comment:

  1. it's amazing how seeing something familiar can be so comforting. I can't tell you how many times I've felt that way in France. we're never really alone though, there will always be someone there :) xxo

    ReplyDelete